Seen in SoHo
Seen in SoHo
this is kind of not okay
I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO STOP AFTER THE SUN BUT IT DIDN’T HOLY CRAP
Then your mom is the very last one
dang fall out boy really let themselves go
Ahh look it’s my home
if you tumblr saviour something that i don’t tag pls let me know and ill always tag it special for you because you are perf so don’t trip i got this shit
reason number 49659875 that Australian Shepherds are the best dogs.
screeches éponine was not friendzoned on my own is not a song about being friendzoned it is a song about how éponine is using marius as a redeeming and driving force because he is the tiny little bit of light in her life even if she does mean nothing to him it’s not about being friendzoned take that simplistic over entitled horrible concept away from it.
favorite yeti quote ever
made this transparent
looks best on light backgrounds
Alice Auaa | Fall / Winter 2013
had to reblog this!!!
12 Literary Quotes About Fathers
- It was times like these when I thought my father, who hated guns and had never been to any wars, was the bravest man who ever lived. ~Harper Lee
- All fathers are invisible in daytime; daytime is ruled by mothers and fathers come out at night. Darkness brings home fathers, with their real, unspeakable power. There is more to fathers than meets the eye. ~Margaret Atwood
- When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years. ~Mark Twain
- Sometimes I think my papa is an accordion. When he looks at me and smiles and breathes, I hear the notes. ~Markus Zusak
- He breathed in [my mother’s] hair, the sweet-smelling thickness of it. My father usually agreed with her requests, because stamped in his two-footed stance and jaw was the word Provider, and he loved her the way a bird-watcher’s heart leaps when he hears the call of the roseate spoonbill, a fluffy pink wader, calling its lilting coo-coo from the mangroves. Check, says the bird-watcher. Sure, said my father, tapping a handful of mail against her back. ~Aimee Bender
- Few sons are like their fathers - many are worse, few better. ~Homer
- Perhaps that is what it means to be a father-to teach your child to live without you. ~Nicole Krauss,
- Sherman made the terrible discovery that men make about their fathers sooner or later… that the man before him was not an aging father but a boy, a boy much like himself, a boy who grew up and had a child of his own and, as best he could, out of a sense of duty and, perhaps love, adopted a role called Being a Father so that his child would have something mythical and infinitely important: a Protector, who would keep a lid on all the chaotic and catastrophic possibilities of life. ~Tom Wolfe
- Never having been in love, this is going to be a real trick. I think of my parents. The way my father never failed to bring her gifts from the woods. The way my mother’s face would light up at the sound of his boots at the door. The way she almost stopped living when he died. ~Suzanne Collins
- A man knows when he is growing old because he begins to look like his father. -Gabriel Garca Mrquez
- The father is always a Republican toward his son, and his mother’s always a democrat. ~Robert Frost
- I killed the monsters. That’s what fathers do. ~Fiona Wallace
compiled by Amanda Patterson
looook what iiiii fouundd #ijustreallylovecdsandmusicalsokay
We’re really good at casting things.
I want to this happend.
aw man now i just really need this to be a thing